Saturday, January 4, 2014

New Year, New Me?

Happy New Year! Welcome 2014 and along with that being said New Year, New Me!!....no? Yeah I figured that saying was a bit played out. Anyhow, this past year has been amazing. I have learned so much about myself and came to the conclusion that I'm just not very content with my life. Long story short I'm taking the initiative to figure out what path I should be on in life. I feel like i'm in the middle of a severe mid-life crisis but i'm 19! I think getting this blog back up and running will be a well needed accomplishment and will better me on the road to..recovery?......let's go with self improvement.

                                                                                               Hollahhh,
                                                                                                                Lexi

No comments:

Post a Comment