Sunday, January 12, 2014

Do You LOVE Coconut Oil?


      Everyday I find myself falling more in love with Coconut oil and it's many uses! It's so moisturizing and so helpful with my everyday needs. After I wash my hair, I mix it with my leave-in conditioner (among other oils) to do twists so my twist outs are fully moisturized and not greasy, I mix it with my lotion to make my skin silky, I even apply it by itself to moisturize. I suggest you use  "extra virgin" coconut oil just because you want the most benefits and the more commercial the oil, the less beneficial the product.

     Just to throw out a handful of uses:
    • Eye makeup remover
    • lightens age spots
    • To prevent stretch marks 
    • put a small amount over your hair for frizz
    • athletes foot 
    • Deep conditioner
    • Hot Oil Treatment
What Do YOU use coconut oil for? I would love new tips!

                                                                        Stay Blessed,
                 Alexis 

No comments:

Post a Comment